Much like a proactive mariner scans the horizon, we like to scan the internet to find links, articles, and conversations that are of interest to boaters. Here are some of our recent finds.
- Canadian Yachting is looking for your stories, poems, videos and other content while they wait out COVID-19.
- New laws and regulations that apply to pleasure craft
- Enjoy the Rideau Canal from home! TVO is streaming TRIPPING The Rideau Canal online, a four-hour journey in real time.
- A list of Canadian boat show cancellations and postponements.
- Free paddle sports safety course, online
- A reminder: Don’t dock on the US side of the water during the COVID-19 restrictions.